To become the preferred general hospital and leading disease state specialists in our community, providing quality and efficient healthcare services.
To provide our community with affordable, quality, competent, and compassionate care; our people with a safe and healthy work environment fostering career growth; and our university affiliates a trusted partner in academic advancement, all within an efficient, sustainable, socially responsible and progressive healthcare organization.
- Providing quality patient care in different divisions
- Providing outpatient diagnosis through effective utilization of Ancillary Services
- Providing specialized medical care services
- Participating in the planning of future health care services and programs through strategic planning and reviews
- Providing a clinical environment for academic programs in conjunction with educational institutions on full time basis, through housing the Lebanese University (between 55-60 rotating medical residents, fellows and interns/month) and on rotation basis for other Nursing/Midwifery/Laboratory/Radiology/Physiotherapy/Pharmacy and Dietary students
- Providing regional preventive and informative health care programs to its community through yearly planning and implementing of activities and trainings (lectures, site visits, & collaborations with NGOs, municipalities, & civic societies in any given year)